ALLWAY WARRANTY POLICY
Allway represents and warrants to the original Purchasers that your Allway-branded device and accessories shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and by all operating instructions:
● This limited warranty only applies to Products manufactured by or for Allway and that can be identified by the “Allway” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-Allway products or software.
● During the warranty period, Allway will repair or replace at Allway’s sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. Allway reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in the repair of the Product.
● This warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by the purchaser at Allway’s option.
● At Allway’s request, the Purchaser must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
* This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
● Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
● External causes such as from collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake
● Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
● Use with non-Allway products or products not recommended for use with Allway products;
● Normal wear and tear of the equipment
● Usage of equipment other than its normal manner;
● Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of product;
● Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
● The defective function of the cellular system or inadequate signal reception by the external antenna, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the product.
How to Claim AllWay Warranty
Products within warranty time enjoy free returns, exchange and repairing services. Invoice or purchase record must be presented to claim ALLWAY warranty.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the situation you're experiencing. Photos and videos of your product may be required to figure out the issues.
2. Allway will inform you to return the item for repair or replacement.
3. A return address will be provided to you, and we will cover the shipping fee. (Please pay the shipping fee and we will reimburse you afterwards.)
4. Once the repair is done / the returns are received, a new shipment will be sent to you, and the tracking number will be informed to you.